Best-ever brownies

I am a chocoholic, so it is needless to say that I enjoy baking (and then eating) anything that involves chocolate. I recently stumbled upon this brownie recipe:
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1223/bestever-brownies
The title, “Best-ever Brownies Recipe” instantly drew me in. I had to see if this recipe is better than my trusted 70% cocoa brownie recipe.  
The result (sorry for the poor quality of the photo, sometimes I just don't have the patience to take a proper photo when such an alluring piece of sweetness is beckoning me to eat it!):
I have to say that the brownies did, indeed, turn out to be exceptionally delicious. But, I think it is because I melted the best-ever chocolate slabs, and not necessarily because the recipe calls for the perfect amount of cocoa-powder, milk and sugar (and that je-ne-sais-quoi) to create the perfect dark chocolate to begin with.  
Great recipe, either way! I enjoyed the airiness that you get by beating the eggs in and folding in the melted chocolate and flour (it is almost the same process as baking Macarons, which I am still trying to master). Go ahead, try it out!
Do you have any nice chocolate recipes to share?

0 comments: