My Japan Bucket List

Wow, my last blog post was just after I started working... that is too long ago! But, now I have a month before moving to Japan! And what an adventure it is going to be. I've compiled a short bucket list of some of the things I want to do and experience in Japan this coming year.

During our travels in 2010/2011 we traveled extensively and so experienced so many things - most of those experiences are thus not featured on my short "picture" bucket list (although I won't mind re-experiencing and revisiting all those places and things again).

[I take no credit for the photos in this post - most of them I sourced from around the internet and I just added the captions (thanks Tumblr for the idea!)!]

Well, enjoy! Will be posting much more frequently from here on out.






One of my missions for the year! 








And perhaps sleep in a temple...







Sushi Saito is a Michelin star restaurant in Tokyo







0 comments: